Issue with spacebar when making entries in tables

bug report

while entering text a table cell, some percentage of the time (40-50%?), after I hit the spacebar, it kicks out the cursor of the cell and makes the Mac “Funk” sound effect. To continue writing, I have to click inside the cell again.

thanks
Adam

update
I now notice that this also seems to occur mid-typing, or using the tab key to move to the next cell. so it appears to not be specific to the spacebar.

1 Like

Do you have a MacBook Pro with Touch Bar?
It happens to me when the Touch Bar shuts down and stops the predictive text.

yes I do, however, I have not been paying attention to the Touch Bar when this happens. I’ll try to pay attention for that next time it happens

Thanks a lot for that detail, it could give me a hint as to what is happening in that context…

Charles

Here is a quick update on the issue with tables in Findings 2. The latest beta (build 5322) should fix the issue.If you want to give it a try, we have more information about beta versions of Findings on our community forums, where you can also report bugs: https://community.findingsapp.com/t/how-to-try-beta-versions-of-findings/56

Thanks for your patience and for any additional feedback after trying the beta. Please feel free to contribute to this public discussion on the issue as well: Several problems with tables

Best wishes,

Charles

1 Like