Findings Tour Infinite Loop

What I did: Updated to the newest release of Findings (2.0.7)

What happened: The app remained opened as it installed, as in I got a notification in-app to update and I clicked it. The app crashed upon updating and so I restarted the app. This started the tour loop. I cannot reproduce the error message. I only get the tour loop. I am unable to click skip tour, it just flashes and shows the same screen and nothing happens at the end of the tour if you hit “no thanks” but when I click “add entries” it sends me back to the beginning of the tour.

What I expected: The update to occur and the program to function as normal.

Things that might be helpful to know (Findings version, OS and model, etc): One thing is that I did not save or send the error report. If there is a way to retrieve it somewhere in the system files and someone can show me the directory path I can probably retrieve it for you. Was on Findings version released in April maybe? I then upgraded to the 2.0.7 version. I am using Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 on a 2017 15" MacBook Pro 3.1Ghz Intel Core i7 (quad core), Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB, Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB.

I am sorry about this, and sorry I was not able to look into this earlier. Could you please try the latest version that was released in the meantime? This would be Findings 2.1: http://downloads.findingsapp.com/v2 (or use the item ‘Check for Updates’ in the Findings menu).

Thanks for your patience,

Charles

This seemed to fix my issue, thank you for your help