Findings crash when exporting experiment to PDF

Running Findings Build 5648.9acf5aba under OSX Mojave 10.14.2 I get a crash when exporting to PDF.

The PDF is exported correctly and returns the View in finder / Done pop up box but if I click done Findings crashes.

Colin

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the report, Colin. This is indeed a known issue that I will fix in the next update.

Charles

1 Like

Is there an ETA for fixing this persistent bug and will export to markdown be implemented? On a more general note, is Findings still maintained?

thanks a lot,
Ben

Are there any news as to a fix for this? Findings does not seem to be maintained any longer, and particularly in this situation a last fix to enable a working export function would be highly appreciated.

Thank you!

1 Like

Unfortunately Findings seems abandonware at this point. I would be cautious about continuing to rely on it and won’t recommend it to other researchers anymore. It’s a shame, since it was such a promising program, but with no more bug fixing and broken export functions this is too risky to rely on.

Has anyone else found a good substitution? I’m trying out Benchling, but prefer the UI of Findings a lot.