Adding Additional Paragraph Text/Attachment after Protocol in Experiment

What I did: Completed multiple research tasks in a single day, including a protocol and then other steps that have nothing to do with the protocol after it. Tried to add paragraph text and an attachment after an inserted protocol into the experiment, but not edit the protocol itself.

What happened: Allows to type after the protocol text but anything put there appears tabbed over and collapses under the “Day 1” header of the protocol call.

What I expected: To be able to shift+tab backwards and add additional text and attachments outside of the inserted protocol, that remains visible when the protocol is collapsed down.

Things that might be helpful to know (Findings version, OS and model, etc):
Findings 2.1 Build 5648.9acf5aba
macOS Mojave 10.14.3
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13in, late 2013)

Indeed, this is the expected behavior: protocol titles are equivalent to headers level 1 (aka ‘Header’), and will thus “take over” any text below that’s at a lower outline level. To “exit” the protocol header, you can create a new header level 1 by starting with any paragraph and using the menu Format > Header to turn it into a header. Anything under that header will then live outside the protocol itself. Let me know if you still have problems!

Charles