Pro License Support

What I did: Purchased a findings pro license back on September 26, 2017

What happened: Purchased a new computer back in November of 2018 and used Time Machine to transfer my content over.

What I expected: Findings 2 Pro was supposed to be a free upgrade for me because of when I purchased the license (I have an email saying so), but it says the licence code is invalid now. I expected to have a working Findings Pro 2 but I do not.

Things that might be helpful to know (Findings version, OS and model, etc): Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6; Findings Version 2.1, Build 5648.9acf5aba

I have emailed support at least 3 times in the last year with no response, so I am posting my issue here.

Hi Zachary,

I am very sorry about the lack of response earlier. We have changed our support system, but things did not go as smoothly as it should have.

In any case, I have sent again the information about your license. It is also below:

1593B598-560E2C9C-DBCAED77-CA1114AF-F6C7D026

Normally, the app should have picked up your license information automatically when you ran it with your new computer.

Please let me know if you are having problems entering the license and getting it to work.

Best wishes,

Charles

Thank you for fixing that! It works now!