Sorry about this registration issue. I have now identified an issue with the beta version 2.0.3 that’s been confirmed by two other users. I will be working on an update to the beta version to fix the issue.
If you have a few minutes, could you please send me the
Info.plist from your library? Here is how to get to the configuration file ‘Info.plist’ for your Findings installation on your Mac:
- In Findings, choose the menu Findings > Preferences
- In the preferences, choose the ‘Library’ tab
- Press the arrow button in the ‘Derived Data’ box
- This will select a folder called ‘Findings’ in the Finder
- In this folder, you will see a subfolder called ‘PersistentInfoV2’
- That folder contains the file ‘Info.plist’
This file should help me understand the configuration that leads to the issue. Please DO NOT SHARE IT here, this is a public discussion. Instead, send it to our support private email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks a lot for your help!
To fix the issue, you can download version 2.0.2 from our website: http://downloads.findingsapp.com/v2
By downloading the app from the website, you will revert to version 2.0.2, which does not have that bug. If you get an update notification for the beta build 5406, please skip it for now. I will let you know when a new beta fixes the issue.
Let me know if that helps,