Table crash

The Findings crashed anytime when I was trying to modify any table (edit, copy or move the table).

===========
Diagnostics

• Findings version: 2.0.1 5241.22a61e09
  • macOS version: Version 10.13.3

Thanks a lot for the bug report, and for the crash reports, which I have received. There are a number of known issues with tables in Findings 2.0, that I unfortunately did not correctly assess at the time of release. It will require quite a bit of work to get right, and after the release of 2.0.1, it’s the top priority for the next update. I really appreciate your feedback on this, and I will let you know when things get better in a beta update. I will also update the discussion around this issue on our public forum: Several problems with tables - #4 by cparnot

Because there is already the above discussion (feel free to comment there as well), I will close this discussion, but will post here as well when there is an update, so you will also get notified.

Thanks for your patience!

Best wishes,

Charles

Here is a quick update on the issue with tables in Findings 2. The latest beta (build 5322) should fix the issue.If you want to give it a try, we have more information about beta versions of Findings on our community forums, where you can also report bugs: https://community.findingsapp.com/t/how-to-try-beta-versions-of-findings/56

Thanks for your patience and for any additional feedback after trying the beta. Please feel free to contribute to this public discussion on the issue as well: Several problems with tables

Best wishes,

Charles